No Boundaries (beta) No Boundaries (beta)

OMFG

I've never heard this covered before. This is amazing. No Boundaries. Holy fuck.

Crushingly Un-Brutal Crushingly Un-Brutal

pretty good

Not your best, but still pretty good. How do you get your recordings so crystal clear? Drums sound like they might be sequenced... only thing i don't get is that little synth line...

jarrydn responds:

Drums are most definitely sequenced.

As for crystal clear recording...I go direct mate ;D. Most people on NG go for the whole "mic your amp up" thing...but they do it with horribly cheap computer microphones. I do have some high end mics at my disposal, but when you go direct, you can do so much more with the raw sound.

Basically, I just run my guitar through a Boss MT2 straight into the computer. Then I route my recorded audio tracks through a VST effect called 'Amplitube' which is basically a tube amp simulator (and it does a damn good job) ;D.

Hope I've been able to help you somehow ;D

Imperial March...but heavy Imperial March...but heavy

kicks ass

Yeah, that needed to be done. Nice recording quality. Sounds like you nailed the chord progression, too. I've been playing the melody for awhile but I never thought to do it like that. You should do Luke's theme, it has an awesome, minor-y epic feel.

jarrydn responds:

Thanks for the review man :)

Probably won't be doing any more star wars themed tracks...but hey...you never know :)

Flesh on yourbones Flesh on yourbones

erm... how bout a right channel?

It only comes out of the left speaker... so this would be pretty hard to use I guess. Also the drums aren't recorded well. I know drum mics are expensive... Maybe if you sequenced the drums in a little loop with a drum machine it would be a good song, since the riff is pretty good. Speed it up a bit, too, and you'll have a good song.