Save The Village Save The Village

potato pancakes

well it's a good idea, but the cursor seemed too inaccurate to really control well. I think you should stay with the windows arrow since people know exactly where the point is at, with drawn arrows its a little sketchy. Also add sfx, sound is actually a huge part of any game. Also start out with an easier level and work your way up. You might want to include power ups, weapons, etc. Spruce it up and it'll be a fine game.

bigftballjock responds:

There are weapons and powerups, after each level you will be taken to the shop menu, where you can buy more stuff.

Space Kick! Space Kick!

yeah

Very well put together. Super smooth. Perhaps you could have it where you shoot baskets as in basketball.

FTTS v.4 (Sprites) FTTS v.4 (Sprites)

ok

Decent game BUT pressing shift 5 times in XP makes stickeykeys want to turn on. So you might want to change the controls. Also you should not take damage with the shield up.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

awesome

Everything was so smooth... can't believe it. And the animation was neat. Only thing was the announcer guy was annoying. Other than that, practically perfect.

Mine's pretty good ^^ check it out!

9-9-4-1---1---1---1--84-584-581---1--84-584-583---3---1---1
---1---1-4-9------89------0-7-b-2---2---2---2---8---8---2---
2---8---8---4---4---2---2---2---2---8---8---b------0-7-6-2-2
-2-4-2-2-a---8-7-8-9-2-2-2-4-8-7-8-9-5-5-5-6-2-2-2-4-2-2-2-4
-a---a-6--------

About Boobies About Boobies

wait... wait... i never had a chance to love you

A pretty good guide to my favorite subject. Bravo. I mean, uh, w00t. *blushes as plans to be cool go awry*

Azumnga Chio chan Azumnga Chio chan

well

The sound you hear from a midi file is actually generated from a synthesizer, either onboard your soundcard or from an external synth. Assuming you don't have a external synth, you'll need to grab your signal on the soundcard itself. I believe Acoustica Audio Converter Pro can do this but i don't know for a fact. I do know it can record the audio signal from your soundcard as wav data. You can't do this with regular recording software unless you take the audio signal and route it back through the line in, and i think you would need some type of amp for that. So try the aforementioned software first unless someone else who knows first hand gives you a better idea.

Hexleo responds:

Thanks, I just used the amp to record the sound.

De-Animator De-Animator

zombie steak dinner

Nice game, but the shotgun always seems to miss... at the worst times, too.