Death Metal Alphabet Death Metal Alphabet

did you know...

The singer for circle of dead children is a child psychologist...

Surface Surface

very well put together

Looked very professional. The flow and feel worked very well. I like the puzzle metaphor of introspection. Voice acting was excellent, too. That helps a lot. Overall they don't get much better than this. I will be anxiously expecting the next installment.

S.A.M.V. 5 S.A.M.V. 5

excellent

Best episode yet. Actually I was wondering if we're ever gonna see Andrea nekkid. Seems as if she's about to re-enter the story here... I really like how you don't make the characters extremely neurotic, which is something of a trend here on newgrounds. They just seem like regular people, and very likable. Also I appreciate the effort you put into your animation, especially faces.

BaconMask responds:

I just try to make people how they really are on the inside... sometimes tough to do with so many charecters. Thanks for your review!

A Dream A Dream

good

Do all girls in your dreams have amine eyes? Seriously, it was pretty good, tho more could be done with facial expressions, and btw, light glares go on the same side of both eyes, don't just flip 'em. That's if you're gonna draw a lot of faces 8^) Also, eyebrows are your best friends, they can make a lot of expressions just by moving around. Wheeee!

Lilium Lilium

...

Although this is a pretty good movie, it's definitely not worthy of topping the ng charts. There's not even any animation, for christ's sake. Or much of a story. There's no acting involved, no likable characters and the text is alright but not Poe... i dunno, i guess I'm tearing this up as a response to how well its been received, it suprised me. Kinda came off as a simple horror story with good visual style. Which is fine, don't get me wrong, but it shouldn't be #1. There are more deserving movies.

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

oh man that was great

Most drug themed flashes are crap, but this one knocked me unconscious by how good it was! When I came to an hour later, I just knew I had to write a review.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers!

Village Evil [Trailer] Village Evil [Trailer]

yes, i would

I am really looking forward to this. The 9 for violence is just cause there's a zombie in your trailer. OMG! A zombie in your trailer! Get out of there!

Penguin Wars Ep:1 Penguin Wars Ep:1

yup

Looks good but speed up the animations, especially walking. I mean it took like 5 seconds for the penguin to shrug. That should take about .5 seconds.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

astonishing

I've never given out this many tens before, but DAMN you are good. I loved part one and Prowlies as well. You have legitimate claim to the throne of Newgrounds. I pledge my sword to you. (Well, I don't have a sword. Anyway, you're awesome.)

SS Time Trials 15 SS Time Trials 15

CRAP

Well, at least you guys are consistent... in putting out crap. I can never finish your movies because they annoy me so much. Who knows, maybe the fifth movie is actually good? Nevermind, I don't care.